Sorry for the late post today. Life got a little crazy yesterday.
I’ve been into my antibiotic medication for the last four days and today is my last day. Running has been impossible, as I started cleaning my house yesterday and ended up feeling completely exhausted / lightheaded. Antibiotics do that to me all the time so It’s probably going to be next week that I feel back to normal.
I wanted to share with you today some of my 2018 goals. A few days ago I shared my Fitness Goals on Instagram, but I did want to talk a little bit more in depth about them.
- Running 13.1 miles: This is something I’ve been wanting to do since 2016. I have to recognize that life has gotten in the way between me and my running. But I do really want to make an effort to put running as one of my top priorities.
- Racing more: In average, I run between 2 to 3 races times a year for many reasons. I definitely want to double that this year.
- Eating more nourishing foods: I’ve always been against diets but I got to a point where I feel like I need to eat a little healthier. More greens, more proteins, less sugar, more natural foods. I have nothing against carbs (believe me, I don’t) but it’s very easy for me to eat the carbs instead of the protein, that’s for sure.
- Making my blog a priority: Because everyday I have something different to say. If I don’t blog about it, time passes and I never had the chance to talk about that topic.
- My marriage and home: This is probably my number one priority of the year as I just recently got married. However, I think (if you’re married) this always should be your number one priority.
What are your 2018 Goals?
Any specific running goals you want to share with me?